Saturday, July 27, 2013

Different Dimension - Ocean's Daughter

Holy jeebus, its 60 degrees in JULY and I'm freezing my cuticles off!! Wutdahell is this!? Weather in the Midwest is so freaking weird, I'll never get used to it! Ever.

This is going to be a quickie because my fingers are so cold that it actually hurts to type but I wanted to show you all this GORGEOUS new holo from Different Dimension called Ocean's Daughter (an homage to the Train song perhaps?). Ocean's Daughter is a beautiful minty, silvery, blue holo that is opaque in 2-3 coats. I swear this baby is SO holo that its shines in the dark! It's got some terrific staying power as well as I've had it on for 4 days now and theres just a tiny bit of tip wear! YAY for awesome!

This is 3 coats of Ocean's Daughter with 1 coat of KB Shimmers 'Clearly On Top' top coat.




Blurred to extra holo-y goodness!

So. Much. Win. I love this one! Ocean's Daughter is available NOW at DifferentDimension.us for $11! You can also find Different Dimension on Facebook,  Instagram, and at Llarowe.

4 comments:

  1. This is the perfect holo! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! Its such a subtle color on its own but then you get the POW of the holo! Its great!

      Delete
  2. very sparkly! :)

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete