Monday, June 17, 2013

Too Cute-icle Summer Fun Essentials Collection! Part 1

If you follow me on Facebook you're probably eagerly anticipating this post...at least I hope you are! I posted a teaser shot of the new Summer Fun Essentials collection from Too Cute-icle that went on sale today in her NEW Big Cartel shop!

This is going to be pretty picture heavy so I'm going to break it into 2 parts. For reference, part one will have Bikini, Lifeguard, Hot Shades and Flippy Floppies. Part 2 will have SPF, Cut Offs, and Beach Blanket.

Each of these 3-Free polishes were swatched over a plain nude polish and would probably do best with a good pair of "undies". Although I was able to achieve full opaqueness with Bikini, Lifeguard, Cut Offs and Beach Blanket, I felt like they looked best (and you use a lot less LOL!) with a neutral underneath. Of course, these were sent to me for an honest review. Click each photo to enlarge!

So without further ado...


First up is Bikini! Bikini is a gorgeous, slightly rosy pink linear holo. This is 2 coats over nude.




Next up is Lifeguard. Lifeguard is a bright red (could throw kind of raspberry pinky-red in some lighting) linear holo. Jess suggests you wear a good base coat since red polishes can occasionally stain. I wore mine for a day and didn't notice any staining that didn't come right off with polish remover. This is one of my favs, the sparkle in it s gorgeous in the sun light. This was Mr. Fox's favorite on me.




Next we have Hot Shades! Hot Shades is a bright orange (not neon, just bright) linear holo. This was probably my least favorite but only because I don't do oranges much. Its really pretty and the sparkle and shine in the sun was gorgeous.




And last but not least for this post is Flippy Floppies! Probably my favorite name of the bunch. I mean, come on, if someone asks what you're wearing you can not say 'Flippy Floppies' without smiling. However I'm probably biased since I named this one...LOL! Flippy Floppies is a gorgeous banana yellow. It is technically a linear holo but the polish is so bright in itself that it drowns out the rainbow effect a bit. Still, its there in the sun and its gorgeous. Again, the shine and the sparkle is crazy -- its perfect for summer -- and I will definitely be wearing this one again! (Definitely click to enlarge these)




These pretties are available now HERE, $10 for a full size, $5 for a mini. They are GORGEOUS! Imagine the rainbow gradients you can do with these babies! You can also find Too Cute-icle on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

Want to see more gorgeous shots? Check out Pinked Polish's review of this collection here!


No comments:

Post a Comment