Wednesday, November 7, 2012

No HATE - Just LOVE

NO HATE

Bullying is not funny. It is not cool. It is not right. And more importantly, it is not okay.
Most of us are, thankfully, residents of countries that support tolerance and many of our families have settled in these places simply for that reason. Generations later, it is our responsibility to perpetuate that message of tolerance across our new social platforms, including the internet.

As members of the nail polish blogging community, we all share a love of beauty, color, and lacquer. Other than that, we are remarkably different: from our race to our religion to our hair color...even to our polish application techniques. To marginalize anyone because of those differences is completely unacceptable and today I take a stand against that. I refuse to allow other people's view of "normal" dictate how I behave, believe, and blog.

In solidarity with a multitude of bloggers linked below, my purple manicure represents my proud commitment to the No Hate movement. Today, November 8, I dedicate my post to ending bullying of any kind and to encouraging diversity and imperfection among our colorful community.

Thank you to Amanda of amandalandish.com for the wonderful write up.

I am wearing Chirality's Apollonia for NO H8!




11 comments:

  1. great post, I'm in too. Lovely mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I didn't write the post though, but if I had, I would have said pretty much the same thing. <3

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! How can I get the inlinkz code to add the blogger links to my post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure, Kelly :( I don't remember who sent it to me.

      Delete
  3. I WANT THIS POLISH SOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore this one! I can't wait to wear it!

    Cheap shipping Options

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for sharing wonderful writeup. I love your ideas. Please share much more informative posts
    Best Hospital in Kasaragod

    ReplyDelete