Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness Month - Go Pink Wednesday - Part 4

HAYGURLSHAAAAY!

So I haven't been feeling too hot lately (NOPE! I'm not...don't even go there...) so this weeks blog post is going to be short and sweet. I'm sorry :(

My Go Pink Wednesday mani is Essie's 'Your Hut Or Mine' from the 2011 Resort Collection that I snagged for $3.00 from TJ Maxx last month. I love it! Its kind of a dusty pink that sits right on the border of coral and salmon, with a light silvery, gold shimmer with a blue-lavender shift. That is quite a description isn't it? Its true though. For a 'simple pink polish', its got a lot going on...




I'm also toying with changing my photo borders to streamline my editing time, and making the photos larger so that you can actually enlarge them instead of just clicking and opening the same sized photo. That doesn't do anyone any good. =)

Anyway, thats it! Nothing special but still a totally gorgeous pink. <3

TL;DR
- Pink!
- Shiny!
- New bigger photos!
- New racks coming soon!
 





12 comments:

  1. I have this one and hadn't thought of using it. I love Your Hut or Mine. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Essie Rae! I LOVE your GPW mani this week with the neon and the black and white checks! TOO CUTE! Your Hut Or Mine was a last minute grab this week, one of those polishes that blends in really well with the rest of the pinks so I almost missed it.Glad I didn't though, it was a surprise 'pretty'.

      Delete
  2. Your hut or mine looks gorgeous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The more I look at it, the more I like it. It ALMOST satisfies my desire for China Glaze's Strawberry Field...ALMOST =p

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Isn't it? Thanks so much for stopping by, Natalie!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I wish the close up had some out a LITTLE more clear because there really is a little bit of a bluish-purple shimmer to it, but that's the best I could do. :(

      Delete
  5. I love me some Essie and I must have passed this one up when it came out. It is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost did too but it was so pretty sitting next to Essie's Smooth Sailing. I had to get them both. I love the shimmer in them! Thanks so much for stopping by, Amy!

      Delete
    2. I picked up both (and some others) at TJ Maxx, too. Smooth Sailing is my favorite of my haul. I'm wearing Your Hut or Mine right now, topped with Let Them Eat Cake by Black Cat Lacquer. I saw your photo on The Crumpet blog and actually recognized the polish.

      Delete
    3. I LOOOOOOOVE Smooth Sailing! Such a unique color. YHOM and Let Them Eat Cake sound like a super cute combo! Do you have a picture?

      Delete