Sunday, December 22, 2013

Holiday fun with Incoco!

Christmas is almost here! Are you ready? I just have to wrap a few things and we'll be good to go. I also got some awesome news Saturday morning from my BFF - she had her baby girl at 8:15a! Welcome to the world Alison, you are already SO loved!  I almost stripped this mani off and painted them pink in her honor, but I didn't have time to switch it up so I kept it on to show you guys.

Incoco sent me a couple samples of their absolutely gorgeous winter collection and while I absolutely borked the gorgeous gold ones (Pass The Bubbly - see the bottom of this post), these babies applied perfectly! I really wanted to do an accent nail and I've always loved the tape tree manis so I gave it shot and LOVE the results!

Featured: 
Incoco nail strips in Merry & Bright
- 'Winter Affair' by Color Club
- 'Shawn' by Zoya
- 'All That Glitters is Gold' by Savoie

Merry & Bright is a gorgeous, vintage-esque Christmas pattern in red, pink and gold, with a foil finish and subtle holo shimmer. I really love this! I wish I could do the swirl pattern with polish. If anyone has a tutorial for it please send it my way :)





Incoco 'Pass The Bubbly' OOPS!
Incoco nail polish appliques are available for $8.99 per set and can be purchased on their website: http://www.incoco.com. You can also find Incoco on Facebook and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment