Monday, July 29, 2013

Northern Star Polish - Paranormal X collex - Part 2...3?

HELLO LOVELIES!

First off, we reached 2,000 fans on Facebook yesterday! WOW!! I never in my life imagined that would ever happen to little old me! I am so flattered to be included in your timeline - I hope I am offering something to you all that you're excited to read about and see. If you have any suggestions don't hesitate to share them below :)

Todaaaaay we have part 2 of Northern Star Polish Paranormal X Collection, and part 3 of my Northern Star Polish review set with UFO Party and Enigmatic Doctor S

**If want to see more Northern Star Polish you can click here for part 1, or here for part 2. Also, all of the products in this post were provided to me by the maker for an honest opinion.  **

I've gotta say, Kristin at Northern Star Polish has really done a phenomenal job. This is my first experience with this brand and every new polish I try exceeds my expectations. They have been easy to apply, long lasting, self leveling, and gorgeous! If you're looking to jump into a new indie brand, Northern Star Polish is a great investment! I am so happy with mine! And no, I wasn't 'paid' to say that, I am genuinely pleased with my experience with this brand and I want to share it with people! =D

Okay enough yakin' lets get to the polish!

First up is UFO Party, a gorgeous 'alien' green with ribbons of gold shimmer running through it. When I first opened the package I though that this one would be my least favorite but the color grew on me so much that I'm looking forward to wear it again come Packer season! UFO Party is opaque in 2 coats and applies very evenly! This is 2 coats + top coat.





Next up is probably my 2nd favorite out of the 5 that I originally received, Enigmatic Doctor S. At first glance, random glitter bomb...but put this baby on your nails and its like applying crushed jewels to your digits. GORGEOUS! I originally swatched this on a nail wheel over black but I changed my mind at the last moment and changed the undies to China Glaze 'Bizarre Blurple' for the pics. It doesn't matter what color you put under this baby, its going to be stunning! This is 2 coats of Enigmatic Doctor S plus a top coat.





SOOOO tell me what you think! Have I convinced you that you NEED some Northern Star Polish on your nail polish rack? You can find UFO Party and Enigmatic Doctor S (along with the rest of NSP's gorgeous creations) for $8.50 on Etsy! You can also find Northern Star Polish on Facebook. And don't forget, Northern Star Polish is 4 Free, cruelty free, gluten free, vegan friendly, made in the USA, AND Kristin includes a little thank you in every order!


No comments:

Post a Comment